This document (“Privacy Statement”) explains how we collect, use, share and protect your data and how we enable your rights in relation to your use and access to our website https://nexitynetwork.org (“Website”).
Dedicated Privacy Statements Applicable to Specific Sections of the Website
We have added dedicated privacy statements to some sections of the Website that will apply whenever you access or use that section of the Website. Also, the terms and conditions of these true statements will have precedence in case a conflict or inconsistency may appear between this Privacy Statement and those applicable to the section of the Website that you use or access.
Please take a moment to read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our data handling practices, and if you have additional questions or require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
Who Are We
We, TAS IT SRL (headquartered in Romania, Sibiu, Cisnadie, Alexandru Clavel 8 have its company number RO43613300 (from now on referred to as “Nexity,” “we,” “us” or “our”) are the data controller to your data. This means that we determine for what purposes and through which your data is processed in connection with the Website.
What Type of Personal Data We Collect
Personal data is typically information that identifies an individual or relates to an identifiable individual (e.g., first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.)
Generally, we do not have any practical means or knowingly request such data to identify the users of our Website. However, while using the Website, we collect some information that may be considered personal data under applicable privacy legislation.
The types of personal data we may collect about you when using our Website may include:
Online identifiers, device and technical information, including your IP address, browser type, and version, operating system, and platform, time zone settings, browser plug-ins, information about your visits on our Website, pages viewed or searched for, lengths of visits, page response times, errors, etc. This information is usually collected through cookies or other tracking technologies, which are small files that websites send to a computer or wireless device to uniquely identify a browser or mobile device or store information in a browser setting. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy.
We also collect anonymous and aggregated data regarding user behavior, navigational information, and device information, which help us improve our Website and understand usage trends.
How is Your Personal Data Used?
We value your privacy, and our primary goal in collecting personal data is to provide you with a safe, easy, and efficient experience while using our Website. We will process your personal data based in accordance with the following purposes and legal bases:
Provide you with the services and content on our website, and the performance of the contract concluded with us as described in the website’s terms and conditions.
Improve and develop the Website’s functions and content, including related support and maintenance. It is our legitimate interest to run our business activity.
Prevent, detect and remediate any security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and take any necessary action against those responsible. Our legitimate interest is to protect our business, products, and services.
Research, develop and optimize our website. It is our legitimate interest to ensure that we provide services tailored to your needs and follow the continuously evolving industry standards.
Personal Data Disclosures
Where applicable, we may share your personal data with others as follows:
- Companies or consultants who are engaged to perform services for, to, or on our behalf including, for example, security, IT and software services, technical support providers, back-office, archiving, and data storage services suppliers.
- Consultancy services providers and other similar services providers (e.g., lawyers, auditors, accountants, on various matters).
- Law enforcement agencies, government bodies, regulatory organizations, courts, or other public authorities if we have to or are authorized to by law.
- A third party or body where such disclosure is required to satisfy any applicable data privacy legislation or another legal or regulatory requirement
- Third parties described in our Cookies Policy., including advertising and social networks; or
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, business transfer, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
We may store and process all or part of your data in the US and elsewhere in the world where our service providers are located. We will protect your data following this Privacy Statement wherever it is processed and take appropriate measures to protect the relevant personal data following applicable privacy legislation.
Data transfers outside EEA. International and onward transfer of personal data processed in the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom outside EEA rely primarily on the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses. To the extent transfers to a country that is not in the EEA occur, we will take appropriate contractual or other steps (including obliging recipients of your data to agree to at least the same level of privacy safeguards as we have implemented) to protect the relevant personal data following the EU data protection standards.
We may also rely on a good decision of the European Commission confirming an adequate level of data protection in the jurisdiction of the party receiving the information or derogations in specific circumstances.
How We Ensure the Security of Your Personal Data
The security and confidentiality of your data are essential, which is why we have implemented and continuously maintain adequate organizational, physical, and technical safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of your data; entrust to us.
Our website may provide links to third-party websites. We cannot be responsible for the security and content of such third-party websites. Please read the website owner’s policies before providing them with your data. The same principles apply to third-party websites or content you connect to using our products and services.
If you believe your data is no longer secure, please contact us using the details provided in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data For
We will store your data for as long as it is no longer required to serve the purpose of the processing. We may also retain some personal data for long as necessary to fulfill any legal or regulatory requirements and the purposes for which it was collected as prescribed by the law.
We may keep the information indefinitely when we de-identify personal information and no longer identifies an individual (for example, for analytics and statistics purposes or to improve and develop our business and solutions).
Once these bases have expired, we will delete that information.
Your Privacy Rights
Subject to applicable data privacy legislation, you may be entitled to exercise certain rights regarding the personal data we hold about you, as indicated below
- Access and portability. You may request that we provide you with a copy of your data held by us. In certain circumstances, you may request to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and in certain circumstances, to have us transfer your personal data directly to another data controller.
- Rectification of incomplete or inaccurate personal data. You may request us to rectify or update any of your inaccurate data.
- Erasure. You may request to erase your data in certain circumstances.
- Restriction of processing. if you feel the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or believe we shouldn’t be processing your data, you may have the right to ask us to restrict the processing. We may continue to process your data if it is necessary to defend legal claims or any exceptions permitted by applicable data privacy legislation.
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling.We do not rely on such processing of your data. Suppose we perform any processing or profiling via automated tools which would produce legal or similarly significant effects on you. In that case, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated data processing, including profiling, subject to the applicable data privacy legislation exceptions.
- Withdraw consent. To the extent the processing of your data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time, particularly regarding marketing communications. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal. Your rights to personal data are not absolute. The exercise of your rights may be denied in certain circumstances specified by applicable data privacy legislation: (a) when denial of access is required or authorized by law; (b) when granting access might have a detrimental effect on another’s privacy; (c) to protect our rights and properties; and (d) where the request is frivolous or vexatious, or for other reasons.
- How to make a privacy request. You can submit these requests by email to [email protected]. Otherwise, when we receive an individual rights request via other communication channels, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request to protect your privacy and security. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. In certain circumstances, we have the right to decline your request if you have not provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate the link between your request and the personal data related to such request. Your rights to personal data are not absolute. The exercise of your rights may be denied in certain circumstances specified by applicable data privacy legislation: (a) when denial of access is required or authorized by law; (b) when granting access might have a detrimental effect on another’s privacy; (c) to protect our rights and properties; and (d) where the request is frivolous or vexatious, or for other reasons.
- How to make a privacy request. You can submit these requests by email to [email protected]. Otherwise, when we receive an individual rights request via other communication channels, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request to protect your privacy and security. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. In certain circumstances, we have the right to decline your request if you have not provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate the link between your request and the personal data related to such request.
- How to complain. If you want to contact us about any of your rights or lodge a complaint about how we use your data, contact us at [email protected]. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to determine and remedy the problem promptly. but if you’re still unhappy, you can contact the Romanian data supervisory authority at https://www.dataprotection.ro/.
Children’s Personal Data
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly or intentionally request or collect personal data about children under this age.
If we suspect that a user of our Website is younger than 16, we reserve the right to suspend their access to the Website and will take all necessary steps to delete their data as soon as possible.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to legal, technical, business, and/or industry standards. When we post changes to this Privacy Statement, we will include the date when its content was last updated. If we significantly change this Privacy Statement, we will notify you about the upcoming change via our Website. We encourage you to review this Statement periodically.
The revised Privacy Statement will take effect immediately upon its publication, and we will replace this page accordingly.
How to Contact Us
Your opinion matters to us, and if you have any questions about this Privacy Statement and/or our privacy practices, you can email us at:[email protected]